The New HONOR Watch 5 | What's new with the new Watch? Let's find more

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers,

Hey I'm back again and I know many of you have watched the global launch event of HONOR at IFA Berlin where they are going to unveil the next generation AI devices for the future…

So, alongside the HONOR Magic V3, HONOR MagicPad 2 and the HONOR Magic book Art 14 they launched their most anticipated Watch series….

The Watch 5.

So, without any delay let's quickly look into the specs first…

• 1.85 (450 x 390 pixels) AMOLED screen, 60Hz refresh rate, 322 PPI
  • Bluetooth v5.2
  • Compatible with Android 9 or above and iOS 11 or above
  • 4GB Storage, 32MB RAM
  • 400+ customizable watch faces
  • 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking and more
  • 85 sports modes, 12 professional workout modes
  • 5 ATM Water Resistant
  • GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS Support
  • 480mAh Silicon-carbon battery offers up to 15 days battery life
Now without any further delay, let's take a deep look into it ..

First starting with the build quality, This retains the square design that has smooth curves along the edges and an aluminum frame around it..
Image​​​​​​
The Watch 5 has a bigger 1.85″ AMOLED screen with 322 PPI supporting full-screen touch operation, providing a vivid visual experience. It measures 11mm in thickness and weighs 35g, making it lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear.

The HONOR Watch 5 tracks essential health metrics, including heart rate and SpO2 levels, and there is One-click health scan. It has an AccuTrack positioning system that significantly enhances GPS accuracy, offering users more precise activity tracking.

It features a 480mAh Silicon-carbon battery, enhancing the energy density by up to 21%, offering an impressive 15-day battery life. Powered by Turbo X Smart Power Management, it ensures efficient energy use.

That's it for today, I'll come back again with some new technology soon. So, are you interested in the newly launched HONOR Watch 5? Do let me know in the comments..

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
RD.•°
Verified

Cool 😎, thanks for sharing 👍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

1.85″ AMOLED screen , Silicon carbon battery feature 🤩