What's new with the Google Nest Learning Thermostat? Is it really more smart than its predecessor?

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers,

I'm back again and this time I want to share with you something I know not many of us in India have experienced or used… “Thermostat”.
Thermostat are devices which are used mainly where colder temperatures are there and used as a central temperature control and it's connected to a heater and with AC. It manages all the things without separately controlling the devices along with your electricity consumption.
So this week, Google has announced and launched their new Google Nest Learning Thermostat .

Let's quickly look into this device ….

So, the new Nest Learning Thermostat has now bigger screen with thinner bezels than its predecessor. The panel displays key information like time, temperature, weather, and outdoor air quality.

A major smart feature of this device is automatic micro adjustments based on the user’s patterns.

Google’s new Nest Learning Thermostat arrives in three color variants, namely Polished Silver, Polished Obsidian, and Polished Gold.

This pebble shaped product can be controlled via the Google Home app.
Google has unveiled the Nest Learning Thermostat and it is currently on pre-order at select Google stores and select retailers. It has a price tag of 279.99 US Dollars in the US and 379.99 US Dollars in Canada.
You can additionally buy the smart attach tech just for around 39$ & 99$ for pack of 3

So, that's it from my side for now… Let me ask you guys, India, if Google Introduced it, are you going to buy it for your own home ? Let me ask you guys…

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
RD.•°
Verified

Great 👍
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image