[Announced] Participate In The World Environment Day Contest & Win Exclusive Goodies!

you_r_shubham
Verified

• WINNERS
  1. Jaisharan2
  2. Aniket.Ranjan_
  3. Itzzmirzahoor
  4. Sumeet_H
  5. Aditya Raj
(Congratulations to the winners of this contest! To claim your prize, kindly email us your details, full address with the pin, and a photo of your PAN card at community@honortech.com within 15 days from now)
Hey Explorers!!!
Today is World Environment Day, celebrated every year on June 5th. It's a global event dedicated to raising awareness and encouraging action for the protection of our environment. As photographers, we have a unique role in this mission, using our lenses to highlight the beauty of nature and the urgency of preserving it. One of the most compelling ways to celebrate World Environment Day is by capturing the stunning beauty of our earth. Whether it's the serene calm of a forest, the vibrant colors of a coral reef, or the majestic flight of a bird, these images remind us of what we stand to lose if we don't act to protect our environment. 

By using photography to celebrate World Environment Day, we can help raise awareness, inspire action, and contribute to the global effort to protect our planet. Let your images tell a story that motivates others to join the cause and make a difference. 

How to Participate
To participate in the World Environment Day Contest, follow these simple steps:
  • Register on magicnation.in
  • Capture a Photo that showcases the beauty of nature.
The above image is for reference only (Credits: Magicnation Users)
  • Upload your photo in the comment section(Post Reply) inspiring your vision behind that click or a short description.
Deadline
  • Entries can be submitted latest by June 9, 11:59 PM
  • Winners will be announced on or before June 11.
Prizes
  • 5 winners will be awarded Exclusive Honor Goodies.
Terms & Conditions
  • This contest is open to Indian residents only
  • Admins’ decision will be final and binding
  • Entries that are incomplete or unclear will be disqualified.
  • Winners need to be contacted via email after the winner's announcement
Join us in celebrating World Environment Day by capturing and sharing the beauty and importance of our environment!
Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Amazing opportunity guys!! Do participate 😍🤌🏻
jyotinalui
Verified

Surrounded with the greens of my village beyond Horizon..
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Wonderful opportunity for everyone 😍
jaisharan2
Verified

The place where I experienced inner peace. 
This is the same place where Swami Vivekananda meditated for three days and experienced a profound vision of Bharat Mata. 

Mountains are the only place where my mind gets relaxed and forget about everything.
ImageA Macro Shot from different perspective which gives mesmerizing result.
Himanshu_snap
Verified

Here Is My Entry
@amnatureboy
Verified

Amazing opportunity 
Sarfaraz Ahmad

😍These are some images I captured with Honor 90.
Attachments
IMG_20240519_185102.jpg
IMG_20240503_172704.jpg
IMG_20240503_173057.jpg
IMG_20240424_110528.jpg
IMG_20240424_102542.jpg
IMG_20240424_102612.jpg
IMG_20240416_101051.jpg
IMG_20240215_083613.jpg
IMG_20240215_083137.jpg
IMG_20240208_133208.jpg
Sachin Saini
Verified

ImageImageHere is my entry 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 

ImageRain and Nature are the best duo that brings the calmness 

There’s nothing better than feeling small in nature. It's the best way to instill a fresh sense of awe.
Attachments
There’s nothing better than feeling small in nature. It's the best way to instill a fresh sense of awe.

I had no idea that i could get this shot, I just made a water droplet on the moss and tried to capture the water droplet. Then I saw some ants there so I thought that they may come to drink water from water droplet and this is exactly what happened and I got the shot.
Ant drinking water
Ant drinking water
Navraj rathore
Verified

"Journey through layers of tranquility: A boat glides over clear waters, framed by graded lines that reveal mountains, fog, and a majestic palace, offering a glimpse into a serene dreamscape."
Navraj rathore
Verified

"Stargazing beneath the silent sentinel of a solitary tree: Nature's harmony captured in a timeless dance between earth and sky."

Navraj rathore
Verified

"Majestic echoes of history: Humayun's Tomb stands as a testament to architectural grandeur and Mughal legacy, inviting visitors to step into a realm of timeless splendor."Image
Navraj rathore
Verified

Navraj rathore
Verified

Navraj rathore
Verified

weird_pixel_
Verified

The familiar embrace of summer was palpable as I strolled along, the sun’s warmth cascading over me. Abruptly, a cool reprieve enveloped me, and upon glancing skyward, I discovered I had wandered beneath a dense canopy of trees. This verdant sanctuary offered more than mere beauty; it was a bastion of tranquility, safeguarding both our planet and its inhabitants.

.Image
.Image
Attachments
IMG_0607.jpg
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0434.jpg
Signing off 🙋‍♂️
Akshat Gulati (@weird_pixel_)

Capturing the vibrant beauty of nature, this photo showcases a stunning bird perched on a wire, its colorful feathers shining in the sunlight. It's a reminder of the incredible diversity and wonder that surrounds us.Image

When I saw the sun setting behind those trees, I was completely captivated. The sun, gently sinking behind the trees, painted the sky with a breathtaking palette of warm hues. It felt like a moment of pure magic, where nature's beauty and tranquility converged. It reminded me to appreciate the small wonders in life and find inspiration in the simplest of moments.Image