[App Review] The Able Mind : A Companion On Your Mental Well-being Journey 🧠

impradhuman
Verified

Hey eXplorers,

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your time in MagicNation 🩵 In today's thread I'm going to review an amazing application called "The Able Mind" through which you can control your stress, anxiety and take care of your mental well-being.

So without further ado let's get started

Description :
Your stress and anxiety control partner - for a calmer you.

Take care of your mental well-being! Anonymously chat with certified counsellors on Able Mind. Enjoy a 5-day Free trial and multilingual services. We only need your age, phone number or email for vital updates—never shared beyond The Able Mind. Your anonymity matters to us!

The Able Mind offers transformative support for emotional well-being, empowering individuals to conquer daily stressors and thrive. With extensive resources, live chat support, and preventive tools, they empower individuals to overcome obstacles and achieve a healthier mind.

Features & App preview :
👉 As you open this application, you're presented with a brief summary of its privacy policy and key features.

👉 Afterward, you get to see options to either log in to your existing account or create a fresh one. The thing which I liked the most is that you're not obligated to use your phone number; you can effortlessly register through your Google account or WhatsApp instead.

👉 Lastly, you get to see its homepage, which is divided into three sections as follows :

* Home : This area grants you access to all the app's key features, such as "Feel Better in 15," "Therapy over Text," "Tide over Together," "Self Help," and more.

* Chat History : Whether it's your personal conversations or Feel Better in 15 chats, this section displays all your conversations. The best thing is that you can sort all your chats by their dates.

* My Dashboard : Serving as the primary hub for your account, this section allows you to modify your profile, manage memberships and interactions with the support team, get in touch with customer support, explore frequently asked questions, and much more.

👉 There's a feature called "Therapy over text" which allows you to receive therapy through chat sessions from a certified therapist.

Note : Prior to engaging in any conversations, it's necessary to agree to the consent statement outlining the app's policies. Additionally, a cautionary note highlights that the counselors are not equipped for handling crisis situations. If you're experiencing suicidal thoughts, it's advised to reach out to family, friends, or local professionals.

PROS 👇

* This application is so easy to use and contains no advertisements at all.
* The "Feel Better in 15" feature is so helpful where a certified professional gets connect with you through chats.
* The App offers a Self-help resources section through which you can access various meditation and breathing exercises, a collection of calm music, personal journal and much more

CONS 👇

* This application offers 5 days of free trial, afterward, you can opt for their premium membership, priced at INR 1,299 for 3 months or INR 4,999 for a year.

Verdict 👇

The Able Mind is an exceptional app designed to help individuals conquer stress, anxiety, and negative thoughts. Packed with valuable features like the "Feel Better in 15" program and a variety of self-help resources, it offers a comprehensive solution for improving mental well-being. I must say, it's not just an app; but a companion on your mental well-being journey. Its user-friendly interface ensures easy navigation, while its intuitive design fosters engagement and motivation.

Overall, I liked this application a lot and I strongly recommend you all to give it a shot and share your Valuable feedback in the comments section below.

Download on Play Store HERE

Size : 20 MB

Ratings : 4.0 ⭐ (based on 93 reviews)

So that's it for today guys 🤗 I hope you liked my thread and if you did, don't forget to follow me to stay connected with my journey with Magicnation 🩵

- Pradhuman Singh Rajput
Sachin Saini
Verified

Amazing Review Bro 👏 🎉
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
sarthhkk
Verified

Nice review 
Image Image Image
AKBhavsar