[App Review] Chatsonic : Your AI Companion for Seamless Conversations 💭

impradhuman
Verified

Hey eXplorers,

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your time in MagicNation 💫 In today's thread I'm going to review an amazing application called "ChatSonic" through which you can get top-of-the-line content on literally any topic you want. 

So without further ado let's get started

Description :

We've all heard of Chat GPT, the chatbot that has been trending for the last few days. While it's an amazing AI chatbot, it has a few limitations. For starters, ChatGPT has been trained on data until 2021, so it is unable to write on topics beyond 2021. If you search for the best Chat GPT alternative on Google, almost all the top results on the first page will mention ChatSonic as the best ChatGPT alternative. ChatSonic is the only ChatGPT app that surpasses the limitations of ChatGPT.
Features :

👉 You've all must heard of ChatGPT, and trust me guys, this app is the best alternative for it. It enables you to quickly access top-notch content on virtually any subject you want.

👉 You can also produce stunning artwork by simply typing the relatable prompts. The best thing about this application is that you can also deliver the instructions by speaking. Such features make this application incredibly simple and convenient. 

👉 You can instantly delete your account if you're bored with it, or if it serves no purpose for you. 

PS : Once the account is deleted, the App won't be able to restore your data anymore. 

👉 If you have any questions about the features or found any bug, you can get in touch with the app's developer directly. 

👉 This application offers a Premium Membership with 4 plans which are as follows : 

* Starter : The Starter plan costs INR 950 per month through which you can get 40,000 words every month. 

* Essentials : The second plan of the membership is Essentials which costs INR 1,900 per month through which you can get 1,00000 words every month. 

* Pro : The third package costs INR 4,800 per month through which you can get 2,50,000 words per month.

* Ultimate : They recently launched a new package called 'Ultimate,' priced at 9,600 rupees, where you can get 500,000 words.
Screenshots from the App : 

​​​PROS 👇 

* This application is so easy to use and contains No advertisements at all. 
* Apart from creating content, this application can also help you in generating beautiful artwork within seconds. 
* You can give voice commands to provide prompts to the App. 

CONS 👇 

* Contains In-App Purchases. 

Verdict 👇 

As mentioned above, ChatSonic is without a doubt the greatest alternative for ChatGPT. It not only creates content on literally any topic you want, but also helps you in research, creation of beautiful artwork, and much more. Although I've been using this app for a while and haven't yet encountered any problems, I strongly believe that their premium subscriptions are a little bit pricey.

Overall, I liked this application a lot and I strongly recommend you all to give it a shot and share your Valuable feedback in the comments section below. 

Download on Play Store HERE 

Size : 16 MB 

Ratings : 3.8 ⭐ (based on 5K reviews) 

So that's it for today guys 🤗 I hope you liked this thread and if you did, don't forget to follow me to stay connected with my journey with Magicnation 🩵  

- Pradhuman Singh Rajput
Idris48443
Verified

Great Review!
jaisharan2
Verified

awesome content bro
AKBhavsar
Verified

Very Useful 
saipixels
Verified