HONOR 90 : After the Latest February security patch, 2024

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey HONOR Fans, I hope you all are enjoying our Magic Nation Community and all of you want to contribute that'll help you as well as everyone around you to grow and be a Techie or Tech awareness which will be beneficial for our society and our lives .. As you all know, HONOR has launched two of its devices in India, Our Flagship Number series and our Mid range X series… the HONOR 90, & the HONOR X9B. So, we all know that you guys, want regular security patches and update and all of you want to know about it when it gets rolled out and try to get it as fast as possible on your devices .. So from today, you'll be able to see all your Security patches updates for your Number series i.e HONOR 90.

Good news guys for all the HONOR users as you'll get the latest Security patch for HONOR 90 which has been started to roll out .  The latest patch version no :  7.1.0.229(C675E7R3P1) .

​​​​

Here's the changelog for this version:

Incorporated the February security patch to enhance the system security .

N.B: Please keep in mind that during the initial rollout it'll be in a phased manner and all users may not get the Update… After that it'll be a mass rollout. Everyone will get it subsequently.

Also, Google has released the new security update for its Play services security. Do install it once you update your HONOR 90.

So, that's it from my side. Will come back again shortly with update related news first on Magic Nation to enrich our community users with latest news!!!

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech