{Game of the week} Detective IQ: A Detective Game

saipixels
Verified

Hello eXplorers.... How are you all... Finally it's a Tuesday which means it's a game of the week segment. Ok before starts the game details... Let me know how many of you love to play games !!! Especially detective type mysterious games... Actually I love this kind of games... Because of their concepts and thrilling behind the game levels.

​​​​​So, today I would like to discuss one of my favourite game "Detective IQ"
What is DetectiveIQ
 DetectiveIQ is an engaging and free puzzle game that presents a variety of challenging brain teasers and riddles designed to stimulate your intellect. Challenge your cognitive abilities and IQ with DetectiveIQ while enjoying a great deal of entertainment. Enhance your mental acuity through these mind games and puzzles.
Detective IQ motto ?
 Transform your approach to solving brain tests, trivia puzzles, and IQ games while enjoying a delightful experience. These riddles strike a balance between complexity and simplicity, providing a suitable challenge. Utilize practical logic to overcome the obstacles presented. The most engaging riddles stimulate your inherent problem-solving abilities and elicit laughter as you progress through the levels.Image
How to play game
• Acquire DetectiveIQ at no cost.  
• Engage with numerous challenging brain teasers to enhance your cognitive abilities daily.  
• Experience a diverse range of levels designed to stimulate your intellect!  
• Utilize practical reasoning to overcome various challenges.  
• Employ different strategies to expand your thinking!  • Evaluate your cleverness, creativity, and logical reasoning skills.  
• Pay attention to the finer details to enhance your mental acuity!  
• Seek hints if you require assistance.  
• Discover answers to the puzzles!  
• Enjoy a relaxed environment with no time constraints.  
• Spend your time wisely while honing your detective skills.  
• Featuring straightforward and accessible gameplay, this captivating problem-solving game is ideal for individuals of all ages.  
Download Game (Tap on image)
 Conclusion
DetectiveIQ presents an engaging and stimulating thinking game that features a variety of brain teasers. If you enjoy unraveling riddles, tackling intricate puzzles, participating in quiz games, engaging with IQ challenges, solving sudoku puzzles, or exploring word search games, consider trying this complimentary brain assessment! Enhance your logical reasoning, memory, intelligence, problem-solving abilities, and creativity. 

Thank you 🙏

Best regards
saipixels  

RD.•°
Verified

Amazing review 👍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
sarthhkk
Verified

Nice review