Is the Sensor light from Xiaomi really saves electricity? Let's check it out!!

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers,

I'm back again and I hope everyone is enjoying this 🌧️ season as well as for the Janmashtami…

I'm back again with some amazing news of newly launched devices from around the world.

We often see that we always left out our fan or lights on whenever we go out and that causes our high electricity bill sometimes as we often forget all those trivial things due to our hectic and stressful lives…

Often we see that some people have set up smart home so that they can turn it off/on from anywhere … but that's one solution. For everyone, I know you all know what's the solution…. “Sensor lighting“.

Image​​​​​​
Xiaomi has launched their newly smart sensor which is more improved from its predecessor…called the Xiaomi Human sensor Pro.
Quickly look into this device…

The Xiaomi Human Sensor Pro is larger than its predecessor and features a different design. Unlike the first model, the new human sensor requires power supply.

The model comes with significant upgrades from its predecessor in terms of its configuration. Equipped with a high-performance 24GHz millimeter-wave radar capable of tracking the real-time position of humans in the room.
The device can be configured to trigger the smart scene when a person enters the designated area.

The new human sensor supports the demarcation of up to 12 zones with zero cross-interference. It also has a detection angle of 110 degrees and can track human movement up to 7 meters. In Fact it also achieves static human body detection up to 4 meters & can track three objects at the same time.

The Xiaomi Human Sensor Pro is equipped with hidden infrared sensors which combine with a high-performance radar that can transmit four signals at a time.
The operation of the Xiaomi Human Sensor Pro can be customized to meet individual requirements.

Pricing 

The crowdfunding price of the Human Sensor Pro is 349 yuan ($49) until August 28.

So, what do you think guys? Do you really feel that smart sensors are the best alternative for smart home to save electricity bill? Plz tell us your opinion...

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
RD.•°
Verified

Thanks for sharing 👍 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
Sachin Saini
Verified

Tq for sharing this information ℹ️