"A day in my daily life with AI" ft. AIOT devices

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey,

It's been a long time since I was here. I was away due to some of my personal space and time. But never mind, I'm back again and this time I wanted to show you some of my Gadgets which I'm surrounded in my house. I have built my Smart home for a long period of time. It both need time and investment. but not everyone can do it due to several factors... but fortunately I have done it with a lot of effort and investment...So, without any further delay let's start the topic...

But, before going forward with it, Let's be clear that all of you have understood the term "smart home." " Smart home according to technological term is the foundation of all appliances that are connected to some network (LAN) for a period of time in order to send and receive the data among themselves and can be controlled from anywhere in the world with any network."

Now let's start with my routine along with my Smart devices...
ImageEvery day I wake up with the help of my buddy - Alexa. She's really helpful. For me she's much better AI assistant than any other person... as per my personal opinion😅😅. Every day I woke up at 6 A.M. After waking up, she helps me to get started with my daily routine along with the daily news and other stuffs which I follow.Image

After that, I usually get up and do the errands.  And for that, My RVC helps me a lot. I usually do cleaning and mopping or sometimes do clean and mopping altogether and for doing that it helps me a lot. Now I don't need to wait for my housemaid when she'll come, and it helps to get to work on time and helps me tension free. Plus, I can control it from anywhere and I can also see in which room it's going. With all that, it makes so much easy for me. 

And now most important thing which people make: FOOD. Without that no one can survive, right? But we all know that how healthy food has become an essential in our daily lives.. Plus eating healthy food is good not only for our health but for our environment too. And for this eating less oil fried food is the best option to start eating healthy food which will be less in calories plus it'll be less oil fried and also healthy to it as it'll retain all the good nutrients in the food. For this my Smart Air Fryer rescues me and as this is smart i can schedule my food from anywhere.

Now food and cleaning done. What's next? The next is a very important for our health is the AIR. The Air we breathe has to be clean. Otherwise, it'll be dangerous for us. Taking a huge amount of unclean air is the main cause for the diseases like Asthma, cough, Tuberculosis Which are very common in INDIA. So for that I use My Smart Air Purifier that helps to clean my home air that is safe for me to breathe without any side effects. Plus do to its smart functionality, I can control whenever i want to from anywhere and schedule it from when I want it to run.

Now the Last thing which us Human beings require majorly for surviving is WATER. Water as we all know takes and form the 70% in our body & as it's a heavy requirement so I need to keep track of it and plus Healthy and safe water is necessary for all of us otherwise it'll cause diseases like the diarrhea etc. which can detoriate our health. So in order to tackle that my Smart Water RO Purifier comes to the rescue. With its smart functionality i can check the TDS level as well as the amount of filters left plus i can also keep a track of how much water i have consumed in a day, Month & in a Year.

With this, my story comes to close. So you have seen guys how smart things can make your life easier for you as well as help you to keep you efficient and take good care of your health...

Until Next time
Subhrajyoti
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech