Portraying the Flair of Look & Feel : HONOR 200 | Moonlight White

Tej Dave
Verified

ImageHeya Explorers! 
This is Tej, back with another thread of my HONOR 200 | Moonlight White review series. Today, we'll dive on how the design, display and build of the HONOR 200 has left a profound impression on my mind, that has made me fall in love with its attractive looks and feel of the Moonlight White variant. First of all, let us begin with the Design & Build aspects of this device…  
Design & Build  
Words fail to describe how the Moonlight White variant of HONOR 200 has such rich & subtle design. The back flaunts a satin white finish and when held in hand, feels soft and smooth. The phone has got an armor of glass behind it, which gives a notably premium finish. Overall comfortability of the device in-hand feels very much better & delighting than other devices of the same segment! 
Moreover, the phone also flaunts an excellent screen to body ratio, giving excellent multimedia experience through-out your usage. Also, the phone gives you a sleek finish with only 7.7 mm of thickness, and being as light as 187 gms. So, you don't feel like holding a brick in your hand. 
When you notice the Camera Module, it definitely becomes a sight to be attracted to! It seems as if Artistry Meets Design! The Triple Camera Setup of the HONOR 200 is settled within a camera module, which is inspired from the form of Gaudi's "Casa Mila", where symmetry meets sensuous curves, crafting a new artistic vision. 
ImageImageImageComing to the sides, we see a pretty nice & shiny silvery frame. On the bottom, we can see the Speaker Grill, Type-C Charging, Primary Microphone & the SIM Tray. The Top frame consists of the Secondary Microphone, IR Blaster & the Second Speaker, since the HONOR 200 has Dual Stereo Speakers for loud & punchy sounds. On the right side of the frame, we see the Volume Rockers & the Power Button. The left side is completely smooth and empty!  
The Display  
Coming towards the main highlight of this device – Display! The HONOR 200 has got a lot of features to boast about, especially when it comes to the display. First of all, we see a 6.7” Quad Curved Floating Display, which gives an exhilarating experience while using the phone. It refreshes with the frequency of 120Hz so that you don't feel any lags during your usage. Additionally, the display brightens upto 4000 nits, so you don't need to worry about your outdoor usages of the phone!  
Coming towards the concern of the users, HONOR has bundled a bunch of eye safety features with the display, which do go unnoticed for the users, but have a crucial role behind the curtains! All these features have been designated with the name - HONOR Eye Comfort Display. And this display comes with a huge list of eye-safety features altogether as follows.  

The main highlight is the 3840Hz Ultra-high Frequency PWM Risk-free Dimming Display, which ensures that the display has the least flickers throughout the usage, ultimately causing zero stress to the eyes of users during long usage periods. Also, the display has an AI Circadian Night Display, in which the device uses AI to recognize the usage scenarios of the users, and adjust the color temperatures of the display accordingly. This ensures that the users have a normal sleep pattern and promotes adequate secretion of melatonin in the body for a good sleep cycle.  
For the thrilling multimedia experience, the display has HDR Vivid capabilities with both Netflix & Amazon HDR certification, so you can binge watch your content in HDR resolution, providing you a delighting experience, along with the Wide Color Gamut of 1.07 Billion Colors.  

So, this summarizes my views about the HONOR 200 | Moonlight White ‘s Design, Build & Display. The design seems to be the Love at First Sight, and the display is like the Love which truly cares about you! What do your views say? Share with me in the Comments!  
Until we meet again ✨
~Tej Dave

Really the design seems to be love at first sight 😍
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Image Image Image
sarthhkk
Verified

Beautiful design 😍
Image Image Image
Rishabh