Features of HONOR CHOICE Earbuds X5

Hey Creators of HONOR,  I am Aditya Raj and today I am going to talk about Honor's newly launched HONOR CHOICE Earbud X5.

This Earbud comes with a oval looking case which feels so good in hand. If we talk about case quality its so good, also when we go inside we see a great pair of earbuds with awesome sound quality. It's 10mm speaker helps it with a great sound quality, you can wear it in any condition like sports, office working hours and also during normal walks as it comes with IP54 rating because of that you don't need to worry much about watcher and dust. It's active noise cancelation feature halps you focus on your work without getting distracted from surrounding noise. HONOR CHOICE Earbuds X5 also comes with a stable 5.3 Bluetooth connectivity which helps you in getting good gaming experience with its low latency. I hope you all read the features carefully and thought it is so good but it may lack something but no it also comes with a big battery where you can use it for 9 hour straight and if you put it back in case it will go upto 35 hours which is so crazy. 
We will also talk about how to setup it in my next thread. 

As this is my first thread i would like to hear your thought about my thread in comments so I can improve it ☺ 

Regards, 
Aditya Raj