HONOR 200Pro 5G : Unboxing The Portrait Master Camera With Harcourt Portrait Mode Ocean Cyan

Himanshu_snap
Verified

Hello Honor family! 

Hope you all are well and having a good time in the Magicnation Community. 

The much-awaited Honor 200Pro Series 5G has finally arrived, and I’m thrilled to unbox the stunning Honor 200Pro 5G in Ocean Cyan.Image
 Introducing the all-new Honor 200 Pro 5G—a powerhouse equipped with the cutting-edge 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝟴𝘀 𝗚𝗲𝗻 𝟯 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝟭+ 𝗥𝗙 𝗘𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗽.
This remarkable device features Dual OIS Camera | 𝟱𝟬𝗠𝗣 𝗢𝗜𝗦 Wide-angle Main + 𝟱𝟬𝗠𝗣 𝗢𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 + 𝟭𝟮𝗠𝗣 𝗨𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮-𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲-𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮 | Selfie Camera - 𝟱𝟬𝗠𝗣 𝗪𝗶𝗱𝗲-𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮 | 𝟱𝟬𝘅 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗭𝗼𝗼𝗺 | 4K Videography with Back & Selfie Camera | 𝗗𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗢𝗜𝗦+𝗘𝗜𝗦 | AI-Powered Portrait Photography, Night Scene Mode Recording, Multi-Lens Recording.
Enjoy breathtaking visuals on a 𝟰𝟬𝟬𝟬𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 Display and experience unrivaled performance with its 𝟱𝟮𝟬𝟬𝗺𝗔𝗵 𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗻-𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆. The 𝟭𝟮𝟬𝗛𝘇 High Refresh Rate Display, HONOR 200 Pro Al Empowered Studio-Level Portrait.
Let’s dive into the unboxing experience of the Honor 200Pro 5G in Ocean Cyan Colour.ImageThe box arrives in White Colour, exuding vibrancy and style. The front prominently displays the product name.ImageFlipping the box to the back The Back Side Is Comes With Some Detail Highlights.ImageOn the left and right sides of the box, you'll find the name of the smartphone, "HONOR 200 Pro 5G," prominently displayed.ImageImageSide part has other information regarding price and box content information.ImageImageUpon opening the box, the first item we encounter is a White Colour. Inside, you'll find a Safety Case, a Quick Guide, a Safety Guide, and a SIM Ejector tool.ImageThe All New HONOR 200 Pro Elegant Coastline Design Inspired by Nature. is rather familiar - dual-glass sandwich with curved sides and a thin plastic frame.ImageHonor branding at the Right Corner side of the device. ImageRight side of the device has volume rockers and power button.ImageIt comes with Stereo Speaker at the upper and lower side bottom side has type c charging slot, a primary speaker , microphone and dual sim slot.ImageHonor 200Pro 5G comes with the triple rear camera set-up that includes a 50MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 50MP telephoto camera. ImageAs for selfies, it comes with a dual selfie camera that includes a 50MP Portrait selfie camera.
Below are some more shots of the Honor 200 Pro 5G In Ocean Cyan🩵. ImageImageImageImageHere ends the unboxing of Honor 200 Pro 5G in Ocean Cyan variant, I have been using this device for some time now and I'm absolutely in love with this device and this device is absolutely looking stunning and Beautifull.
Pricing and Availability:- 
Price:- .12GB + 512GB - ₹57999..
You can buy this device on Magicnation.com , Amazon and Flipkart.
 Know more:- https://explorehonor.com/
I Hope you loved this unboxing, Don't forget to share your thoughts or queries in the comments section below, I'll be more than happy to answer you.
Signing off,  
himanshu_snap | Himanshu Chitravanshi
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing unboxing 😎 🙌 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
Sachin Saini
Verified

Lovely unboxing ✨ 
Signing off ✨