Beyond the Hype: Real AI Innovations in Mobile Technology

Vaibhvwrites
Verified

In recent times, AI has become one of the technologies that is still to get unlocked to harness the best out of it, I have seen a few smartphone makers selling the devices in the name of ‘’Future of AI’’, and while demonstrating the feature they are only showing the integration in the removing the unwanted objects from the pictures they have clicked, and we as a user clapping for it or just feeling cheated as a tech enthusiast.

I believe there is a lot more to talk about AI, and more importantly, we should educate the people of this country, especially the youth to recognize the real potential of AI, Currently, I am on a smartphone which is the epitome of how beautifully AI can be integrated in smartphones and up to what extent it can make lives easier.
And believe me, it makes the life of a user easy and accessible, using AI to enhance the camera capabilities is something that can be appreciated but not completely, there are lot more to talk about ranging from UI, software optimization, easy sharing, and of course lot more tangents to explore.
One speculation among the masses, is the insecurity regarding the excess implementation of AI into the Human world, or you can say excessive AI interference will be scary for Humans, it may cut down the resources, Job and will kill skills, but I believe there was the same speculation when Telephone, Computer, Automobile or the Mobile introduced.
There is always another way to bind up things, and another way to survive, it's just a process on which we have to believe and carry forward things with a positive approach, the only thing that is crucial as of now is the approach, how we are shaping the things, how we want to harness the things.

Well, leaving it to users and the brands getting into AI integration how they want to drive the feature among the targeted audience.
I am thankful to my current smartphone maker for implementing AI far better and making it more productive for me.

Dropping the cursor here, well I would like to know your opinion on this, How AI is helpful to you in day-to-day smartphone usage??
AKBhavsar
Verified

Implementation of AI in proper way is important, not just adding some extra features makes it AI Phone...
Here HONOR has done good job in implementing AI in their smartphones 👏👏

💕💕
Ketan Kumar
sarthhkk
Verified

Complety agree, for some brands AI menas removing unwanted object from pictures and enhancing the pictures. 
Image Image Image
RD.•°
Verified

No comments 😞, I really don't know how AI will be used in the future, mostly I have seen it being used for bad things
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
@amnatureboy
Verified

Fact
Sarfaraz Ahmad
Navraj rathore
Verified

AI has so much potential beyond just camera tricks—it's exciting to see where it will take us next! Let's hope brands focus on truly innovative features that make our lives easier.
Navraj Rathore
Content, Community

Image Image Image Image
Sachin Saini
Verified

As time changes, new features of AI will keep coming out
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
weird_pixel_
Verified

instead of google assistant I use Gemini, quite useful.
Signing off 🙋‍♂️
Akshat Gulati (@weird_pixel_)
Mr.Uniquez
Verified

AI boosts smartphone use by optimizing battery life, enhancing camera quality, personalizing apps.

AI’s potential is vast, but it's often reduced to marketing gimmicks. There’s so much more it can do beyond just basic features. It's crucial we understand and harness it effectively. 👏
Rahil Anwar
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Power of AI 😲