IN DEPTH BATTERY REVIEW : HONOR 200

@amnatureboy
Verified

Hello Knights! Hope you all are doing well & having a great time with the "MAGIC NATION" community.
Myself Sarfaraz, a content creator from the community.

I discussed the exclusive Honor 200's impressive portrait quality in the last thread. In this thread, I will elaborate on the battery performance of the HONOR Silicon-Carbon Battery. So let's start-

This powerful battery offers up to 5200mAh of energy, giving you reliable, all-day power no matter where you are. What's exciting is that HONOR has achieved a groundbreaking 100W charging rate, making it the first in the industry to do so. Imagine charging your device to 50% in just 15 minutes, or up to 64% in only 30 minutes—talk about convenience!
Battery Stats
I’ve divided the battery test into three parts: Normal usage, Gaming, and OTT streaming to see how the HONOR Silicon-Carbon Battery performs in each. Let’s start by checking how long it takes to drop from 90% to 34%. 

While traveling between 7:45 and 9:05 am, I kept the device busy by streaming music on Spotify and scrolling through social media apps like Instagram and Facebook. Despite this constant use, the battery only dropped by 12%, which is truly impressive. This level of efficiency makes the battery stand out!

I was out in the garden from 9:30 to 10:30 am, taking beautiful nature shots with the amazing camera of the HONOR 200. Despite using the camera extensively, the battery only dropped by 18%. This demonstrates the impressive efficiency of this device!

Between 12:30 and 2:00 pm, I was busy editing videos and photos, which put a lot of strain on the HONOR 200's battery. Despite all the creative work, the battery only went down by 15%. This shows how efficient and long-lasting the battery is!

After that, from 2:30 to 4:00 pm, I played Free Fire. Around 8:00 pm, while heading home, I watched a movie to preserve the battery. Despite all that usage, it only dropped from 51% to 34%.

In conclusion can say when I drove the device for 14 hours and 20 minutes of brightly backlit (and our flagship test) at that time, it consumed as much energy with only a battery level from whooping to just nothing but lasted more than almost half until today. Considering this heavy usage, it is quite amazing that the remaining 34% was still able to power on for a few more hours. This remarkable endurance provides a good insight into not only how powerful the device is but also its battery efficiency in tough scenarios.

Thanks for coming this far.
Hope you enjoyed this thread. More such interesting topics are coming soon. Like this thread tap the follow button and stay connected to MAGIC NATION.

Regards,
Sarfaraz - @amnatureboy
Creator @explorehonor

Sarfaraz Ahmad
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing battery backup 👍
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image

Nice 
Ketan Kumar
Sachin Saini
Verified

Great 👍 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
AKBhavsar
Verified

Nice Review
Mightykibu
Verified

Solid review! The battery life is really impressive.
Navraj rathore
Verified

perfect review 
Navraj Rathore
Content, Community

Image Image Image Image
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Great work 😍