[Tutorial On: How to Enable Air Gestures] Unlock the Magic: Mastering Air Gestures with HONOR 200 Pro 🌟📱✨

Harsh Jain
Verified

Hey eXplorers,

Greetings to our esteemed readers and the vibrant community, I hope you all are doing well! 

In today's thread, I'm going to tell you guys about one of the amazing feature of Honor 200 Pro - Air Gestures.
Understanding Air Gestures

Air Gestures revolutionize how you interact with your smartphone. These touchless commands allow you to perform actions without physically touching the screen. Imagine controlling your phone with a wave of your hand!
In this detailed article, we’ll delve into how to enable Air Gestures, the different types of gestures available. Let’s get started! 🌟

📱How To Enable Air Gestures :- 

To activate Air Gestures on your HONOR 200 Pro, follow these steps:

👉 Open Settings.

👉 Navigate to Assistant.

👉 Look for Air Gestures and open it.

👉 Now select the Gesture you want to enable and Turn on the respective toggle.

😎 There are 3 types of Air Gestures :-

Let’s explore the different gestures and their functionalities:

1) Air Scroll 😀

Description: Wave your hand downward to scroll up, Wave your hand upward to scroll down, Wave your hand towards right to move the screen to left, Wave your hand towards left to move the screen to right in websites or specific apps.

Use Case: Conveniently read articles or scroll through social media feeds without touching the screen.

2) Grabshot 😀

Description: Make a grabbing motion with your hand to capture screenshots.

Use Case: Capture funny memes, important messages, or any content you want to save.

3) Air Back

Description: Move your hand left or right to navigate back within apps.

Use Case: Easily return to the previous screen without reaching for the back button.

The HONOR 200 Pro isn’t just a smartphone; it’s a companion that responds to your every gesture. Air Gestures elevate your interaction, making you feel like a tech-savvy magician. Whether you’re scrolling through articles, capturing screenshots, or navigating seamlessly, these touchless commands add a touch of magic to your daily routine.

But that’s not all! The HONOR 200 Pro’s portrait photography prowess, stunning display, robust battery, and elegant design create a symphony of features that resonate with users seeking both functionality and aesthetics. So, go ahead—wave, grab, and explore. The HONOR 200 Pro awaits your command!
And let me know in comments, What’s your favorite Air Gesture amongst the above 3?

Thank you for taking the time to read out the above tutorial. Click the 'like 👍' icon if you like it. And, also don't forget to share your suggestions and views about this app review. Hit the 'follow' icon also to follow me for more such articles.

Harsh Jain 💫
Sachin Saini
Verified

Helpful Tips 🤝
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
RD.•°
Verified

Use full tips 😀 
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
Mr.Uniquez
Verified

Thanks for sharing this helpful tips bro✨🤟

Informative, thanks for sharing ☺️ 
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Image Image Image
AKBhavsar
Verified

Cool Feature 
sarthhkk
Verified

Helpful 
Image Image Image
jyotinalui
Verified

Very helpful when hands are busy...
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Wow! Thanks for the tips , good thread for the HONOR 200 Pro series users.

Quite informative post 🤞