What do you think about the Boat AirDopes Pro? Is it worth at ₹1.9K?

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers,

Today's TWS market is growing in rapid numbers and specially in India the spot has been grabbed by large Players…

Today I'm going to talk about this new TWS from Boat, and wanted to discuss it with you guys, “ Is it a great choice and would you consider it ?”

So recently boat launched their newly Boat Airdopes Pro in India and they are trying to give a new design to the users along with some new Tech and sound …. Let's look into it but before that, Quick specs first
  • Powerful 15mm driver
  • IP X5S rating 
  • Has 15mm driver
  • Has AI ENx tech
  • Bluetooth 5.3
  • 500mAh battery in case
Now regarding the powerful driver of 15mm the Boat claims to deliver powerful sound .

The rich Air conduction method helps to achieve that as well as with quad mics and with AI ENx tech, to improve sound as per company…

It boasts 100 hrs of battery life and is said to go for about 10 hrs according to the company for just 10 mins of charging…

It's price at ₹1,999 only and it's sale is live in Amazon.

What do you think? At 1.9K is the Boat really Value for money or is it lacking somewhere ? Do tell us your opinion!!!

I'll see you again soon. Ciao

​​​​​
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
RD.•°
Verified

It's good price, but I like wired headphones & neckband 😉
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Personally, I never liked the boat's sound signature and the quality of their products. This device also seems to stay confined to the paper specs only!
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image