[Short Recap] HONOR X9b 5G Launch Event X B Praak Concert | My Two Days Experience

SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Hello, Dear Magical Members of Magic Nation,

I hope you all are well, taking care of your loved ones, and doing something magical.

It's not a detailed recap, this time I just tried to share my two days' experience as a very short recap article, with you all. Hope you like this.

First of all, I would like to thank Shubham Sir and Vaibhav Sir for making this grand event and the unforgettable B Praak concert accessible to me by sponsoring my trip. Because of them, I will be able to attend this event and meet with many of you.

14th February : A day before this Grand Launch Event and B Praak Concert
◾️ As this was a sponsored trip, I had my flight at 4 PM on 14th Feb which made me arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi at approx 6 PM. The night stay was in "The Fern Residency, Noida". Took the metro from T3 and reached the hotel at approximately 8 PM. Checked in there, and met with a few unknown faces who later became good friends. We had dinner together and then met with Shubham Sir who came to meet us by taking time from his extremely busy schedule. We talked for a while and then went to sleep.
15th February : The Day of Grand Launch Event and B Praak Concert
◾️ Woke up in the morning, fresh n up, did breakfast, and checked out from the hotel somewhere between 9:30 to 10:00 AM to reach the event venue "Amity University Noida". Took the entry inside the University campus and moved toward the "Registration area" of the event zone. After taking our gift hampers (T-shirt, Diary with HONOR X9b branding, and a Pen) moved toward the "Auditorium" where the launch event is going to start at sharp 12:30 PM with 100 selected Fans and Media partners.
ImageImage
Launch Event Zone of HONOR X9b
◾️ At 12:30 PM the event started with the entry of Madhav Sheth himself which filled the audience with enthusiasm, joy, and energy. The noise of clapping and cheers reverberated through the auditorium.
  • Madhav Seth (CEO at HTech) started the show by appreciating the community of 5000 rapidly growing members and introduced our revolutionary tech community ​​​​​​​Magic Nation. He shared the brand vision and talked more about the HONOR.
  • Then he invited Ranjit Babu (Director, Wireless and Home Entertainment, Amazon India) to talk more about the HONOR Amazon partnership.
  • Then Ranjit Babu invited Sreehari (Product Manager at HTech) to take the show ahead. Sreehari talked about the product and detailed the things in a very unique way. In short, he took the show to another level.
  • Then Sreehari invited Saurabh Arora (Mobile, Compute & XR Business Lead, Qualcomm India) to talk more about the Soc Snapdragon 6 Gen1.
  • After that, we had a price reveal of the devices by Madhav Seth and the event ended. Guys must check out the recorded launch event video if not watched it yet.
◾️ We also have a Demo Zone for a real-time experience of the launched products. First media partners and then fans moved toward the demo zone to experience products. Many of them also tried to break the display of X9b but they failed to do so.
◾️ After that we had lunch and then gathered again in the Auditorium for a live ASK MADHAV session. Talked with Madhav Sir on different topics and then we all moved toward the Concert area organized by the Explore HONOR team and Amity University.
The Electrifying Unforgettable B Praak Concert 🔥
Explore HONOR team had organized an electrifying concert of B Praak. The show was amazing, we enjoyed it a lot. That was an unforgettable experience. I am sharing a few shots below. The concert got winded up at approx 8:30 PM. The next day I had my return flight, so took the flight and returned home with lots of good memories. That's all for today, hopefully, we will meet again with another detailed recap thread of the next event, whenever it happens.
ImageImage
Signing Off
Sudhanshu Roy
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image

Missed this time, hope to meet you guys soon!
See Ya!

Beautifully written,amazing recap😍🔥
RD.•°
Verified

​​​​​​​Amazing recap bro 👍, kash me vaha pe hota par koi baat nahi next time 😀
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image