Game of the week ➜ MONOPOLY GO!

RD.•°
Verified

Hello Explorers, 
I hope you are all well.

There are many games apps available on the Play Store to play but I was looking for a classic old game for myself and I found Monopoly Go! 

Monopoly Go provides a fresh take on the iconic real-estate board game we all know and love. It retains the familiarity of the classic Monopoly game that makes it so nostalgic you’ve still got the properties, chance cards, and iconic game tokens. But it also adds new dimensions that are only possible through digital game mechanics. I have tried this game on my phone so let’s know more about it.
● Description:

MONOPOLY GO! Experience classic fun and visuals with gameplay fit for your phone! Collect Properties, build Houses and Hotels, pull Chance Cards, and of course, earn that MONOPOLY Money! Play with your favourite game Tokens such as the Racecar, Top Hat, Battleship, and more. Earn more tokens as you go. Players can roll dice to move around the board, buy and trade properties, build houses and hotels, and collect rent from opponents.
● Functionality:

On the function and design side, Monopoly GO runs seamlessly on my device, with the rare exception of some light stuttering when too many assets are cluttering up the screen. The bright color palettes, toy-like landmarks, and adorable collectible stickers all make for a pleasing. The sound design is where the game really shines, though. The cute tapping sound effects as your classic silver pieces scuttle around the board make things feel surprisingly tactile while smacking your wrecking ball into landmarks and getting a big burst of cash flying into your wallet is extremely satisfying.
● Features:
🎲 BUY & BUILD YOUR WAY TO THE TOP

Collect Property Tile Sets to build Houses and upgrade your Houses to Hotels to get even more rent from friends! All you have to do is hit GO!

🎲 ENJOY THAT CLASSIC MONOPOLY ATMOSPHERE

Roll the dice to enjoy the classic MONOPOLY board you know and love. Featuring familiar faces such as MR. MONOPOLY, and familiar spaces such as jail (womp womp!), Railroads, Properties, Tokens and more! 

🎲 PLAY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Get social! Play with friends to take full advantage of new mini-games such as Community Chest, where you and friends take a break from mischief and work together! 

🎲 NEW OPPORTUNITIES EVERY DAY

Play Tournaments, the Prize Drop plinko mini-game, the Cash Grab mini-game and follow our Events for big rewards. With new Events running every hour, there are new ways to play and win every day.
● Pros:
 ✔️ Seamless, well-designed app with cute boards to build out
 ✔️ Enjoyable without needing to spend money on IAPs
 ✔️ Casual, fast, satisfying gameplay loop - a perfect time-waster
 ✔️ Great sound design
● Cons: 
 ❌ In-App Purchases
 ❌ Frequent ads 
 ❌ Pay-to-Win Mechanics
 ❌ Time-Consuming
● Personal Experience:
Monopoly Go strikes the perfect balance between staying true to the original board game while taking advantage of a digital format. The sounds and animations made me nostalgic, while the quick mobile matches and rewards offered new, modern dimensions. I’m blown away by the expertly woven psychology techniques that had me coming back time and again.

Overall, Monopoly Go nails the classic appeal I’d highly recommend fans of the original give it a try!

If you want to play this game then you can download it from the Play Store or just click the link below. ⬇️
 • Ratings: 4.4 ⭐
 • Downloads: 50M+
 • Download Size: 129MB
 • Required OS: Android 6.0 & up

*Note: All images and screenshots are taken from the Play Store and MONOPOLY GO! game. 

Hope you guys like the MONOPOLY GO! game review. let me know your answer in the comment below. 

Thanks for reading this article & don't forget to Follow me and join our Telegram group HONOR | India fan club  there you can interact, share your ideas, knowledge & feedback with us. 

RD.•° 
MAGiC NATION
RD.•°
MAGiC NATION
Image Image
Sachin Saini
Verified

Amazing 😍 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
saipixels