Say Hello to Meta AI in Hindi and 6 New Languages with Exciting New Features!

Mightykibu
Verified

Do you know that Meta AI, the versatile chatbot integrated across WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook, has just levelled up! Don't worry! I'm here to give you detailed information on this regard. Meta AI, the artificial intelligence chatbot available on WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook, has received a significant update that enhances its features and expands its availability. This update broadens the chatbot's reach to 22 countries and introduces support for several new languages, including Hindi in both Devanagari and Roman scripts. 

In sort 
  • Meta AI has expanded to 22 countries, including new languages and Latin America.
  • The 'Imagine Me' feature is exclusive to the US.
  • Meta AI on WhatsApp will use the new Llama 3.1 405B AI model.
  • New creative tools in Meta AI help turn ideas into images.
 What is new?Image

Expansion to New Regions

In a recent announcement, Meta revealed that Meta AI is now accessible in additional regions such as Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, and Cameroon. The company aims to further extend the chatbot's availability, ensuring that more users can benefit from its capabilities.

Multilingual Capabilities
 The updated Meta AI now supports multiple languages, including French, German, Hindi (both Devanagari and Romanized scripts), Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. Meta plans to add support for even more languages in the future, enhancing the chatbot's utility for a global audience. 

Enhanced Image Generation Features

Meta AI's image generation capabilities have also received notable upgrades. The new "Imagine Me" feature allows users to create personalised images based on their photos and prompts. For example, users can prompt the AI with scenarios like "Imagine me on a beach vacation" or "Imagine me as royalty." This feature is currently in beta and available only in the US.In addition to generating images, users can now make inline edits to these images. After generating an image, users can modify elements within it by providing additional prompts. For instance, changing an image of a boy eating ice cream to one where he is eating cake, or altering the color of a shirt, hairstyle, or background, is now possible. Next month, Meta plans to introduce an "Edit with AI" button to further refine these images. 

Integration Across Meta Platforms 

Meta is also integrating the AI's capabilities across various features within its platforms. Users will soon be able to create and share AI-generated images within feeds, stories, comments, and messages on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp. Initially available in English, these features will eventually support more languages. 

Introduction of Meta Llama 3.1 405B AI Model 

On Tuesday, Meta introduced its largest open-source AI model, Meta Llama 3.1 405B. This model, available on WhatsApp and Meta's dedicated webpage, offers enhanced reasoning capabilities. It can answer complex questions, assist with mathematics homework, and provide coding support, including debugging and optimization suggestions.

Future Prospects

Meta is continuously innovating to enhance user experience with its AI. The company is also testing the integration of Meta AI into Ray-Ban smart glasses and Meta Quest headsets in the US and Canada. This integration will replace current voice commands, enabling hands-free control and providing answers to questions about users' surroundings.With these updates, Meta AI is set to become an even more integral part of users' daily routines, offering advanced tools for creativity, problem-solving, and efficient task management. As Meta continues to listen to user feedback and roll out new features, the potential applications for this AI are bound to expand further, making it a valuable assistant in both personal and professional contexts. 

Hurry! To get more informative articles stay tuned in the community and follow me soon.  
Sachin Saini
Verified

Good news 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Great update