[App Review] Kluster: Study Communities

impradhuman
Verified

Hey eXplorers, 

I hope you all are doing well 💫 In today's thread I'm going to review an amazing Application called "Kluster: Study Communities" through which you can join a community of like-minded students preparing for the same competitive exam as you are. 

So without further ado let's get started

Description :

Learn together with top students for JEE, NEET, Boards, UPSC, CAT & GMAT Kluster is the #1 Social Learning App where you can connect with students with the same learning goals/exams & study together online in a productive, fun & social environment.
 To get real-time help & support for IIT-JEE, NEET, UPSC, GMAT, CAT, State Boards & CBSE, join our study communities! 
Features :

👉 Kluster is an amazing application which helps you to get connected with India’s top students of all competitive exams like JEE, NEET, UPSC, CAT etc. so that you can study together, discuss all your doubts, play daily quizzes of important chapters and much more. 

👉 The admins and moderators of Kluster host a daily quiz that helps students practice important topics.  

👉 My favourite feature of this application is it's "Download a Resource" through which you can download important Notes of your selected exam, PDF documents containing important questions, Text-books & 1000+ resources. 

👉 You can also earn Karma rewards and unlock a PRO membership by completing all tasks.

​​​* 25 Karma points can get you a free PRO membership, and many exciting prizes! 

👉 You also get to see a Discussion section in the app itself where you can post your doubts and even engage with the posts of other users to help them solve their doubts. 

👉 The free plan lets you access the app just for 6 days, after which you have to purchase their premium membership starting from INR 75 per month, through which you can unlock unlimited chats, access 5 quizzes, download 5 resources, and much more. 

Screenshots from the App :Image PROS 👇
 * The best part of this application is that it lets you bookmark and download your desired topics and can access them anytime you want.
* You can book a 30 minutes 1:1 session with your mentor by spending 50 Karma points.
* You can also earn Karma rewards and unlock a PRO membership by completing all tasks. 

CONS 👇
 * You can only access the free version for a limited period of time. 

Verdict 👇 

Kluster is an amazing application through which students preparing for any competitive exam can join a community of like-minded individuals and help each other. The best part of this application is that you can download study material and other resources without any hassle. Even though the application offers a premium membership to explore all features of the app, you can get it for free by earning Karma points by completing daily tasks.  

Overall, I liked this application a lot and I strongly recommend you all to give it a shot and share your Valuable feedback in the comments section below. 

Download on Play Store HERE 

Ratings : 4.2 ⭐ (based on 215 reviews) 

So that's it for today guys 🤗 I hope you liked my thread and if you did, don't forget to follow me to stay connected with my journey with Magicnation 🩵 

- Pradhuman Singh Rajput 
sarthhkk
Verified

Interesting app, sharing with my cousin who are preparing for NEET. 
Image Image Image
Sachin Saini
Verified

Very good app.
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 

super big bro....