Exploring the Nature with Lens of Smartphone

Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Hello explorers, 
I hope you all are doing well & having great time in the Magic Nation community.

​​​​​​I am back with the another interesting topic, today I am going to share my perspective towards the one of the traditional and beautiful photography genres that is "Nature Photography" with example photographs.
What is Nature Photography?
is a genre of photography that unlocks the beauty of natural elements in their natural habitat within a frame. Basically, it’s the visual storytelling that celebrates the raw beauty and intricacies of our planet.
​​​​
​​​So without wasting much time let's get started!! 
Nature Photography Pictures 
Image⭐ These pictures are click when the beauty of nature looks super pretty. Yes you guess it right... It is Monsoon season.
Observation 
Image⭐ Observation is the key in any Photography genres. In the above picture I can see the heart shape which made up by the natural element that is tree. 
Sunrise & Sunset 
ImageImage ⭐ Sunrise & Sunset are the most important and beautiful magic of the nature so how we can forgot them in Nature Photography. So in the above photographs the first one is Sunrise and second is Sunset. 
Human Element in Photograph
Image⭐ Human Element can make any photograph alive.
Waterfalls ​​​​​​
Image Image
The incredible example of the nature is Waterfalls from my point of view and I always ready to see and capture this beauty of the nature. 
In this you can capture the waterfall in the two ways, one way is normal way and another one is long exposure way in this way you have to play with shutter Speed of the camera and you must have tripod with you while shooting long exposure. 
Reflection 
Image⭐ In Nature Photography you can use water surface as a mirror for reflection, this looks amazing and cool on Instagram.

⭐ In this photograph I try to show the amazing texture of the nature, I click this picture of the water surface at the time of sunset.  
A few More Samples of Nature Photography 

I Hope you guys like the today's topic, if you have any doubts or any queries let me know in the comment section. I will be back with the another interesting topic till then keep clicking, keep inspiring!!
Signing off-
Ashay Sakhare 

​​​​
SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Incredible shots! Loved it!😍
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image
Sachin Saini
Verified

Wonderful Shots 📷