Into the Nature with Honor X9B

Hello Explorers,
I am Aditya Raj and in today's post, I will share some of my nature shots with you all. Have a look at them and let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

ImageI like shooting skies and these type of skies looks best to me and have some textured look to them. When shooting sky you may not get the exact picture when you click the image you have to add some color to it in post-processing which will make it look more natural.

In this picture, I tried to shoot the dog where I tried to show a story like you have to walk alone in your weak hours as the dog was looking tired and walking on the empty road.

This picture is captured in a wide lens to cover most of the area in the frame and the tree looks so good in the foreground.

This picture was captured when I stopped in a tree shadow and I looked up and got this view which looked so good.

This picture was captured when I was walking through the grasses and I saw these butterflies on the grass I like the look as in the background you can see the lake which is so bright just because of the sunlight.

Looking for reflections is also a good way to capture some interesting pictures.

Hope you all like this article.

Regards,
Aditya Raj
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Great work 😍
Sachin Saini
Verified

Beautiful clicks 😍 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation