Capturing nature with the lens of HONOR X9B

Hello Explorers,

I am Aditya Raj and in this thread, we will discuss Nature Photography which I have done with my HONOR X9B.

But first, let's talk a little about nature photography, nature photography is the type of photography where you can see the natural things as subjects like trees, clouds, and beautiful landscapes. So let me share some nature photos with you and I will also discuss how I captured the image and what my idea was about that.

In nature photography colors also play a very important role in giving you the idea of the place and time of the photo captured. This picture is captured just before sunrise. you can also see that in the clouds. I edited this picture in 2 ways where one shows all the details and makes the picture look natural and another one looks so saturated that you will not get the idea of the foreground.

Here you can see this picture is over saturated and this serves other purposes and depends on the taste of people who like which one.

In this picture, you can see the clarity of the flower and also the depth. If you want the blurred background always try to capture a closeup image that will separate your image from the background and also produce a clear image with a lot of details like you can see in this picture. The colors also come so well in this picture it looks beautiful.

This picture is taken from the perspective where I showed the frame-in-frame composition. you can see the rods of the window which is making a frame in the picture and this is the way you can create a frame in a frame picture.

This frame shows the minimal style in the picture where I put the tree on the right side and keep the left side empty this is my favorite style in photography so I use this a lot in nature photography too. Let me share some more pictures with you.

ImageImageImage

These all pictures are captured in a way the frame looks minimal where you can see in the first picture how I haven't changed the angle and made the frame look it is looking and in the second frame I used a similar way which used in the picture before and for last picture, I go under the tree very close and capture it on 3x which helps me focuses on the tree and remove the unwanted things from the frame.

the best thing while capturing minimal frames is when there is some distraction in the frame you can just eliminate it by moving your camera position.

ImageThis picture was captured during the hour which is not the golden hour or the blue hour I call it a pink hour as you can see a pinkish tone in the sky for a very short time. This is just a normal frame but I like the reflection of the sky created on the water so I captured this frame and it looks good after that.

Β 
This picture is taken during the sunrise. While capturing this picture the frame looked empty so I tried to add a human element to the frame I saw a man working on the field and I framed him on the grid line to create this frame.Β 

This picture is captured from the wide angle lens to show more and more of the image. the tree in the front is used purposely to create the depth that makes this picture alive. If the tree in front were not included then this picture would look so empty. So if you ever want to capture something try to add something in the foreground to create depth.

Hope you all like this thread. Would love to hear your feedback in the comment section.

Regards,
Aditya Raj
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Beautiful capture 😍
Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Nice captures 🀩

Nice clicks πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ