What's the Fuss about Fidget spinner? Let's take a quick look into it.

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey Explorers, 

Have you ever heard of a fidget spinner which also has a TWS which will not only help in Audio but will also act as a fidget spinner? I don't think so… 

But believe it or not… it's happening. Yes, it's real. The new product is coming from Nu Republic. 

Now, those who aren't familiar with this brand..
Nu Republic is an Indian Brand who are specialized in making wearable technology in a cool and fashionable way for the new gen Indians.
You can learn more about them from the link 👇.
Nu Republic   

So, the latest Cyberstud Spin which they are calling it, is an unconventional product first time in India. It's a fidget spinner coupled with TWS. It'll act both as a Audio as well as a fidget spinner.
Design

Let's talk about the design first. The Cyberstud Spin adopts a Cyberpunk style & will incorporate metallic elements in their design. It'll closely resemble with the Brand's previous product the Transform X earbuds.

The metal gliders will spin to create a sound effect.

Specially targeted for the youth Gamers who are heavily invested with the ongoing Gaming industry.
Connectivity
The Nu Republic Cyberstud Spin will support Bluetooth technology 5.3 along with a latency of just 40ms which is impressive for such a product which is way less than some of the competition available in the market

The Cyberstud Spin from Nu Republic will soon be available in India.. although it'll also launch in other markets like Nepal, Sri Lanka, UAE alongside India which is a huge deal.

That's it from my side. Will soon give you more insights about great products around the world and from India in my next post

Ciao,
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
jaisharan2
Verified

Interesting One 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Interesting