Tips and Tricks: How to convert a smartphone to Mini Computer?

Kabali
Verified

Hi HONOR Fans, 

How are you all? Hope you all are doing well and being safe these days. I am back with a new topic.

​​​​​In this thread, I am here to share this trick with you. Most of us are still using the phone and not having computer or laptop.

We still many of us, even I too trying to buy a computer for some uses. Here's a small trick to change the phone to a small mini computer.

For that, you need to have a USB Hub. And you need a Physical Keyboard and Optical Mouse. Connect the Keyboard and Mouse to the USB Hub and connect it to your smartphone by OTG Cable. 

Some devices need not to turn on the OTG Option, as it is enabled by default. To turn on OTG, check on Quick Settings Toggles. If not found, go to Settings>> Search>>OTG. 

The OTG reads the system of Keyboard and Mouse to use the phone as a Mini Computer. It is very useful trick for office work and students project works.

I hope you like it. Maybe it reduce the handling of Mobile Phone and help to type in Physical Keyboard. This trick supports in every Android Devices.

Just try and share your feedback here in the comments below. That's all for this small thread. I hope you liked it and enjoyed it while reading this thread. Comment your valuable views below.  

Pleasure, 
Kabali
jaisharan2
Verified

Cool concept bro 🔥🔥