Capturing Nature Frame Through Smartphone Camera

Himanshu_snap
Verified

Hello, ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅย family!ย 

Hope everyone is safe and doing well on ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†.

Soย today will be posting a thread on ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†.

These are Captured by Smartphone Camera and processed in lightroom and snapseed. So without any further delay let's begin with the images.ย 
๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹A wide range of photography taken outdoors and devoted to displaying natural elements such as landscapes, wildlife, plants, and close-ups of natural scenes and textures.ย ย 
๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†
ImageImageImage
Colors that look more vivid than in real life are sought for photographic expression of clear blue skies and fresh green leaves.ย And I took all these photos from different places like Naintal Lake, Suicide Point of Mukteshwar, Mumbra Hills.ย ย 
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜:
A world within a crystal ball at sunset.Image
ImageThis photo beautifully captures a sunset through a crystal ball. The image displays a stunning blend of purple, pink, and orange hues, coloring the sky. The inverted reflection in the crystal ball held in hand adds to the mesmerizing effect.ย ย 
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†
ย ImageImageSunset nearly fall from the sky on the horizon reflected into the water.ย ย 
๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜
ย ImageImage
Dramatic Storm Dark Rainy Clouds Moving Over The Sky.
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
ย ImageImage
I took the first photo during the rain and the second photo was taken during sunset when there was very little light left.ย 
๐—” ๐—™๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†
ย 
ย ImageImage

I hope you guys loved this thread.

Do let me know which one is your favorite from above.
If you have any suggestions/questions please drop them down in the comment section.ย 

Take care of yourself and your loved ones!ย See you all again soon in the next thread.

๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณย ๐—›๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐˜‚ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ
Sachin Saini
Verified

Next level capture ๐Ÿ”ฅย 
Signing off โœจ
Sachin Sainiย 
Magic Nationย 
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Capture ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Beautiful pictures bro ๐Ÿ˜