Long-Term Review Of HonorX9b

its_sa_nam
Verified

Hello Explorers! 

Suman here,Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the best tech community " Magic Nation ".

It's Been more than 3 months Since HONOR X9b Launched, So Now I Can Give A Long-term Review, This thread is going to be about that only And it's going to be a Honest Review I am going to talk about both Pros& Cons! 
 I am not going to write a big English paragraph or big big number to confuse you guys it's going to be a very simple and brief review as a simple mixed user, So Let's start.
 Hey everyone it's Suman from a corner of our own country, India. It's a pleasure to see the homecoming of HONOR. As a long-time user (Honor 8 Smart & Honor 9 Lite), I'm excited to share my thoughts on the new HONOR X9b. Here are some pros and cons, shared with the HONOR community at MAGICNATION.

Pros

Design and Display- The HONOR X9b looks stunning with its fine edges and 120Hz refresh rate, providing a smooth, next-level experience. The 1200 nits brightness ensures the display remains clear even in bright sunlight.Image The special edition’s vegan leather finish is particularly eye-catching and bold.also it's feel really premium in hand.Image Battery Life-
Since switching to the HONOR X9b , I no longer need my power bank. As a heavy user with a daily routine of video, photo editing, and capturing, the phone’s battery life is impressive, lasting a minimum of one and a half days.If you are a heavy user still don't worry this phone will stay with you almost 2 days in a single charge.Image Performance- I missed the KIRIN processors, but the new processor is more than adequate, delivering smooth FPS for gaming. The performance has been reliable and satisfying for all my tasks.Image Camera- The camera module stands out in both design and performance, capturing detailed images even with 3X digital zoom without losing quality. The image processing is smooth and efficient. I'll share some unedited camera samples for you to see.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Durability-As you all know I attended the launch event where the durability of the display was showcased. I was skeptical, but after receiving my unit, I tested it thoroughly. The display proved to be unbreakable even after several drops. The 90-day return policy gave me the confidence to test its limits.

Cons  

Pricing-The launch price could be more competitive, considering the current state of the Indian mobile market. A more aggressive pricing strategy might have been better. Charger Inclusion-Given HONOR’s return to India, including a charger in the box would have been appreciated. As we know, Indians don’t like spending extra money on accessories. While this might become standard across brands in the next 4-5 years, it’s still a point of contention now.

Final Thoughts  The HONOR X9b is very competitive for users who rely heavily on their smartphones for various tasks. Whether it's joining long meetings, playing games for hours, or staying out all day without worrying about battery life, this phone delivers. For my needs—capturing photos, shooting videos, and editing—it's perfect. I have no complaints. Imagehope you like these photos. That's it for today and stay tuned for More Review (Simple) like this. 

Your Creator Leader - Suman Aka,Its_sa_nam
Sachin Saini
Verified

🤩🤩🤩
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
RD.•°
Verified

Thanks for sharing 👍 
@amnatureboy
Verified