Some beautiful shots from the ghats of the Varanasi

Hey honor knights,

I am Aditya Raj and today in this thread I will share some pictures which I captured on my Honor X9b on my recent visit to Varanasi. I went to the ghats in the evening and captured some pictures.

This picture is one of my favorite pictures which I captured. 

This is the raw picture that I captured and edited in a way that looks like that.

about its editing part, I just increased the shadows to make the blacks darker and add warm color to the scene, making it look like a silhouette shot. The details that come to the camera are so good even after It was dark when I captured the shot and also I was on 3x so I was so impressed by the results.

Now let's move on to the second shot-

This shot is captured by using the rule of the third where I put the person sitting on the boat to the point of interaction of the bottom right grid lines and captured this shot I also did the selective editing there where I selected the color orange which the person on the boat wearing at the time and increase the brightness and saturation which make the eyes focus on him which is the subject of my this picture.

This shot is just a normal shot which I captured and edited in a way that gives a vintage vibe.

This picture was captured in a very rushed moment as while capturing this picture I was sitting on the side of the auto with a bag in my hand and the auto driver was driving like he was playing GTA in real life but fortunately I survived the day and captured this one. About editing, I use selective editing a lot as I make the speedometer bright and also increase the saturation and darken the rest of the part.

I hope you all like the thread I just wrote.

I am a little new and learning to write the thread properly so any help you can do will be appreciated.

Also, comment down your thoughts in the comment section about the photos.

Regards,
Aditya Raj

Sachin Saini
Verified

Next level capture 🔥
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Stunning click 🫶 
sarthhkk