All about Daily Life Photography by Ashay Suhas Sakhare

Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Hello Explorers,
I Hope you all are doing well & having a good time in the Magic Nation community.

I am back with the another interesting topic, today I am going to share my point of view on the one of the famous photography genres that is "Daily Life Photography" with some example photographs. 
What is Daily Life Photography?
​​​​​​So basically when we travel in our daily life like from home to office, we see different stories around us like there are so many action performing around us like someone is doing there work, or you can create daily life photographs with using daily life background or property, etc 

Some people get confused between Street Photography & Daily Life Photography but there is small line difference between this two teams, but the observations is the key for both of genres. 
So without wasting time let's get started, with some example photographs.
Daily Life Portrait Photographs
ImageImage
⭐These pictures are the example for the Daily Life Portrait Photographs, where you capture people emotion. 
Daily Life Wrok
ImageImage
⭐​​​​​Above pictures are the example of daily life work like in one picture a man is sleeping so that is the one of the our daily life routine and in the another picture the man is taking bath. 
ImageImage
⭐As I say before in this gener you can capture daily life working where people are doing there daily routine work for the bread and butter. 
Daily Life Things as Background
ImageImage
⭐In daily life photography you can create photographs using daily life background or any property, in above both pictures I create some interesting stuff in first photograph I use Banana and in another picture I use water reflection to create some interesting look. 
A Few More Samples of Daily Life Photography
ImageImage
I hope you guys understand today's topic, if you are also interested to know about Street Photography then check out my previous thread. I will be back with another interesting topic in the next thread till then keep clicking, keep inspiring! 
See you guys soon in the next thread 👋🏻
Signing off-
Ashay Sakhare 
RD.•°
Verified

Thanks fo sharing amazing shots with us, Superb ❤️
Navraj rathore
Verified

Really intresting thread ❤️‍🔥

Great 👍 
Sachin Saini
Verified