What is Street Photography by Ashay Suhas Sakhare

Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Hello Explorers,
I Hope you all are doing well & having a good time in the Magic Nation community.
So in today's thread I am going to share with you one of my favourite genres of photography that is 'Street Photography'. So what is Street photography, what parameters comes under this genre we will see in detail in this thread. 
  • What is Street photography?
​​​​​​ There is huge difference between street photography and daily life photography, people get confused between these two genres. 
Street Photography is all about Symmetry, matching colours, leading lines, story behind the picture, contrast, etc.

Now we will see the individual term with example. So without wasting time let's get started!!!
In this picture there is story, that one person is shooting with camera and in same frame a boy shooting with his phone so the story behind this picture is "gear doesn't matter, your skills matter. 
So in this photograph two animal with the same pattern on there body & same position and this is the example of symmetry
ImageImage
These two pictures are the example of matching colour, that means finding same colour in single frame. 
ImageImage
This photograph is the example of Contrast so contract is what you will see two different contract things in single frame, in this photograph one person with full of hair and another one is with no hair and in another picture there is parking for cycle only but people park their bikes so this is contrast thing. 

​​​​​​Here are some sample photographs of Street Photography.
ImageImageImageImage
So that's it for today guys. I hope you get idea about what is Street photography and in next thread we will see what is daily life photography, so till then keep clicking, keep inspiring!
And let me know your valuable thoughts in the comment section. 

See you guys in the next thread 👋🏻

Signing off-
Ashay Sakhare 

​​​​​
Sachin Saini
Verified

Great 👍 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation 
RD.•°
Verified

Amazing shots 👍 
SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Thanks for sharing this in such an easy way! It's informatiove.👍👍
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image
Ishan Wankhade
Verified

Great 💯 
Thank You,
Ishan Wankhade

Great 👍 

Amazing shots 🔥 
AKBhavsar
Verified

Amazing 😍😍
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Interesting Topic. Thanks for sharing the informative thread.
impradhuman
Verified

Amazing work bro 🔥🔥🔥