HONOR X9b: Your Perfect Gaming Companion

Tej Dave
Verified

ImageHeya Explorers!
This is Tej, here with a thread which will be a treat to be read. Today, we will gear up with a review about which everyone is excited. One would try it out first after he/she tests the camera. Therefore we have also done it after reviewing the cameras. Yes, you've guessed it right! Today we will be testing out the performance of HONOR X9b in Gaming, i.e., Gaming Review! 
The Power of The Beast! 
The HONOR X9b comes with a Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC which powers this beast. Also, the 120Hz Super AMOLED Curved Display gives you an immersive view, letting you get the feel of being present in the game! Also, the 5800mAh huge battery of the phone ensures that you don't have intervals during your long gaming sessions! So let us now jump into the action… 
Battlegrounds Mobile India
ImageEvery gamer's emotion, this game has a special place in our hearts, especially because of the moments we made playing it during the lockdown. This game requires a great hand-eye coordination. I had set both the Graphics to Ultra HDR, and the Frames per Second at Ultra! And believe me, this device made my gaming series eXceptional and leveled up my gaming to a different level! 
Asphalt 9: Legends 
ImageWhen the arrow comes into the racing genre, we get the first thought about this game. Running Asphalt 9, which has really high graphic quality and assets is not every device's cup of tea. But for the HONOR X9b, it took this game with a pinch of salt!  
Hill Climb Racing 2
ImageSo now, let's try some mediocre games. Definitely, the HONOR X9b was gonna run this game as smooth as butter. And the gaming experience which I got with the impressive Touch Response Rate of this device was damn amazing. Truly, it felt like a gamer's true friend! 
Shadow Fight 4
ImageI tried Shadow Fight 4 on the HONOR X9b! This game requires your reflex action skills to gear up, and also your device must be capable enough to catch up to it. I had both of these (yeah, I do have some sharp gaming skills!), especially the HONOR X9b. It was a treat for me to play this game with this beast! 
Call of Duty Mobile
ImageAnother real-time battle royale game, the CODM is a game every gamer must try. Playing it after a long time gave me some nostalgic vibes. But yeah, those skills never faded with time! I was glad that I had the same hold on this game like before I had! Even I think I played it better than before, thanks to the superb performance of HONOR X9b! 
In a Nutshell!
ImageSo, concluding my gaming experience on the HONOR X9b, I must say that this device is the real companion of a gamer. It lets you utilize your full potential and let your best come out. Moreover, during such a long gaming session, the phone heated very little, unlike some heater devices! Hence I would say to all the passionate gamers that if you want to do some hardcore gaming, the HONOR X9b is the perfect choice for you! 
Till then
 ~Tej Dave 
Until we meet again ✨
~Tej Dave
Rishabh
Verified

Damn 🔥
Signing off!
@IRishabhInd
Shrivastvaravi
Verified

Amazing work 

Great review bro 👍🏻
For more such content don't forget to Follow me...😉
Adios Amigos 👋🏻
Arijit Mukherjee

Image Image Image
jyotinalui
Verified

Great gaming review bro... Really a gaming buddy
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
saipixels
Verified

Gamer ... 🙌🙌

Battery is best
Colors Mriidul
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Thanks for the in-depth review unboxing thread 
Syed_Nabi23
Verified

Your review of the Honor X9b for gaming is incredibly insightful! It's great to hear about the device's performance, graphics quality, and overall gaming experience. Your detailed analysis helps gamers make informed choices when considering this phone for their gaming needs. Looking forward to more reviews from you!