Epic Games Store Coming to Android

Hey HONOR Fans I hope you guys are having a good day .I am back again with some exciting News.👇
The folks at Epic Games announced today that they will be bringing a "true cross-platform" version of the Epic Games Store to Android and iOS later this year. They've made a concept image of what it might look like, but the rest of the details aren't really known.
The biggest news next to this reveal was for developers to understand that they will be given an 88/12 revenue split and "the same programs you can use to keep 100% of your revenue with your own in-app purchase payments." It all has to do with Epic vs. Google and Apple and the splits they disagree with from these corporate app stores. These are favorable distributions and could certainly attract more developers.

For you and I, we will mainly take care of the games offered, the ability to synchronize purchases across platforms through a well-known store, and the like. If that also means we get an official version of Fall Guys on Android, then so be it. Bring it on.
Epic said today that their plan is to bring the Epic Games Store to mobile devices "later this year." We'll let you know if and when that actually happens.

So, this was all for today from my side. I hope you guys enjoyed reading the content and got to know something new. See You Soon.

Arjun Bansal 
[Magic Nation]