What's new with the Vivo Watch GT? Let's take a whole new look into it

jyotinalui
Verified

Hey KNIGHTS, 

I'm back again in this week with some amazing news about some new Products which launched around the world and you know when it comes to new devices… you'll always find it here every week in Magic Nation

We all know that smartwatches have now become part of our daily life and it's also one of core ecosystem of any device manufacturers and OEMs.
 Since I'm talking about smartwatch you already knew that today is what I'm going to talk about us the newly Launched Vivo Watch GT. 

So without further delay lets dive into it. So, recently Vivo launched their Vivo Watch GT along with the launch of their Vivo S19 series… 

So let's look into the highlights of the device:
  • 2.5D curved AMOLED screen 
  • Optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, ambient light sensor
  • 100+ sports modes
  • voice calling
  • 505mAh battery
Now let's look into this one by one: 
AMOLED Curved screen
 The Vivo Watch GT has a 2.5D curved AMOLED 1.85-inch (390×450 pixels) Screen which supports AOD. 

Sensors
The Vivo Watch GT has equipped with all functionality sensors which helps in proper tracking of the health system in our body. Starting from Optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor, acceleration sensor. It also has some other sensors like Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic and Ambient light sensor
Sports mode

The Vivo Watch GT has 100+ sports mode which includes professional coach, and courses; All-day heart rate monitoring, continuous blood oxygen saturation detection, sleep monitoring, stress monitoring, breathing training, menstrual cycle recording, noise detection, and more… 
Weight & Dimensions
The Vivo Watch GT 45.8 x 39.6 x 11.2 mm in dimensions & Weight: 33g.

Connectivity 
The Vivo Watch GT has Speaker and microphone for voice calling LTE via eSIM, Bluetooth 5.3 LE. It also has  GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO+Beidou, NFC for payments .

Battery
The Vivo Watch GT is equipped with 505mAh battery, which lasts up to 9 days of usage with eSIM, up to 21 days on Bluetooth. 

Now it's the main ❓. Availability and price ….The vivo WATCH GT comes in black, white (leather), pink, and blue colors and is priced at CNY 899 (USD 123 / Rs. 10,330 approx.) for the eSIM+leather strap variant while the eSIM + rubber strap variant costs CNY 799 (USD 110 / Rs. 9,180 approx.).

It is available for order in China and goes on sale from June 14th

So, that's it for today, I'll come back again soon with some news about new products soon...

​​​​​​​Ciao,

Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
Sachin Saini
Verified

Tq for sharing this information bro ❤️ ✨ 
Signing off ✨
Sachin Saini 
Magic Nation