Unboxing and First Impression of HONOR 200 Pro (Ocean Cyan) | #APieceOfArt #PortraitMaster

SudhanshuRoy
Verified

Hey Explorers!

The debut of the HONOR 200 Pro in the Indian market on the 18th of July has revolutionized smartphone portrait photography. It brings studio-quality complex portrait shots to our fingertips. Beyond the camera, every aspect of the device, from the display and performance to the battery and aesthetics, showcases cutting-edge innovative technology.

We will explore every aspect of this device in detail through a series of upcoming articles, culminating in an in-depth review. In today's article/thread, we'll start by unboxing this beast and sharing my initial impressions. Let's dive!
Roadmap of today's thread:
  • Box Overview
  • Unboxing & Box Contents
  • Overview of the "HONOR 200 Pro"
  • Initial Setup
  • My Initial Impression!
​​​​BOX OVERVIEW
  • For the HONOR 200 Pro, the packaging features a minimalistic design that highlights the brand's elegant aesthetics.
  • The box is white, with simple yet elegant HONOR 200 Pro branding on the front, left, and right sides.
  • The back of the box features minimal details at the bottom, as shown in the attached picture.
  • On the top side, we have details like Model Number, MRP, Box Contents, etc. and on the bottom side, we have details of IMEI, RAM, ROM, Color, etc. as you can see in the attached image.
Unboxing & Box Contents
  • As soon as we remove the cover of the box, the first glimpse we get is of the HONOR 200 Pro, neatly wrapped in a translucent packet.
  • Below that, there's a partition holding the phone. Underneath, we find a cardboard compartment containing a user manual, a high-quality transparent case, a SIM tray ejector pin, and a warranty card.
  • And then we have a 6A USB Type-A to USB Type-C cable.
Overview of the "HONOR 200 Pro"
As soon as I unwrapped this beauty, I fell in love with its elegant aesthetics. The smooth glass back, inspired by the aesthetics of a natural coastline, is captivating to both the eye and the touch. Its design flows like a symphony of waves, a graceful tribute to the elegance of nature. The artistic camera module inspired by the form of Gaudi's "Casa Mila" is like icing on the cake!
  • The 6.78-inch Quad-Curved Floating Screen with a pill-shaped dual punch hole in the front looks incredibly premium.
  • The sleek and curvy back design, combined with evenly distributed weight, provides a comfortable grip while holding the phone.
  • On the back side, we have a glass body featuring an artistic camera module at the top left and a minimalistic HONOR branding at the bottom left.
  • On the bottom side, we have a Speaker Grill, a USB Type-C port, a primary Microphone, and a SIM Tray.
  • On the top, we have a second Speaker grill, an IR Blaster, and a secondary noise-cancellation microphone.
  • On the right side, we have tactile Volume Rockers and a Power button on the plastic frame and the left side is empty.
ImageImage
Initial Setup
Here are the screenshots attached for the initial setup of the device after the first boot.

My Initial Impression!
The initial impression left me wondering: should I call this a beauty or a beast? As an all-time black lover, I was pleasantly surprised by how captivating the Ocean Cyan color is. Of course, there’s also a classic black option, but the Ocean Cyan is truly mesmerizing.

The device feels incredibly comfortable due to its lightweight and slim design, even with its substantial 5200mAh battery. Its aesthetics make it look premium in hand. The UI is buttery smooth with responsive animations and best of all, it's 100% ad-free. While there are 2-3 pre-installed apps, they can be easily removed.

The animations feel premium and are seamlessly integrated, enhancing the phone's smooth performance. The dual speakers deliver loud, rich sound, and the quad-curved floating display provides a next-level experience. The camera is like a skilled portrait artist, capturing every detail with precision and flair. Whether for portraits or general shots, the triple camera setup excels with just a single click.
That's all for the unboxing thread from my side. If you liked it, don't forget to give a heart! Follow me for the upcoming series of content on the HONOR 200 Pro. If you have any feedback, queries, or anything you'd like to mention, feel free to use the comment section. I'll be back with a new thread on the HONOR 200 soon. Until then, take care! 

Thanks for taking the precious time to engage in this thread.
Signing Off
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image

Bahtreen ✨
@amnatureboy
Verified

Great ❤️
Sarfaraz Ahmad
Ishan Wankhade
Verified

Fully detailed 👌