Capturing Architectural Wonders : Through the lens of Smartphone Camera

Himanshu_snap
Verified

Hello, HONOR family!

I Hope everyone is safe and doing well on Magic Nation Community.

As you all know our Bi - Weekly theme Magical Architectures is going on and this is a (Part 1) of Architectural Frames. In this thread, I'll be sharing some pictures related to this theme. All the pictures have been taken using Smartphone Camera. So, without wasting your time let's begin with the images and let me know which one you like the most ?
 ​​​​Defination of Architectural photography
Architectural photography is a captivating genre that showcases the beauty, functionality, and artistic expression of buildings and structures. It involves capturing images of both the exterior and interior aspects of architecture, with the aim of conveying the design and atmosphere of a space. From ancient ruins to modern masterpieces, architectural photography allows us to appreciate and document the incredible achievements of human engineering and creativity. 
 These are Captured by Smartphone Camera and processed in lightroom and snapseed. So without any further delay let's begin with the images.
​​​​​

Exterior Architecture Photography
Captures the outer structure of a building. Since the exteriors of a building receive abundant natural light, they are pretty easy to be photographed. The prevailing weather conditions influence this type of photography and may result in a dynamic photograph.
 Interior Architecture Photography
​​​​Captures the interiors of a building. This kind of photography is often challenging as there is limited light availability within the premises of a structure. Hence, supplemental lighting is required to capture the interiors accurately. 

Cityscape Photography
This style of photography captures the urban setup consisting of a plethora of buildings and skylines. Cityscape photography showcases the structure in which the buildings, bridges, and skyscrapers are arranged.
 Skyscraper Photography
​​​​​mainly deals with capturing skyscrapers and highlighting their majesty.

ImageHere Is Some Random Shot 

ImageImage
Conclusion
Architecture photography is an extraordinary field that offers fresh opportunities to explore your potential as a photographer. Additionally, it taps your creativity exposing you to dissimilar structures. Hence, sharpen your skills and unleash your talent to carve a niche for yourself in this field.
​​​​​I hope you guys loved this thread. Do let me know which one is your favorite from above. If you have any suggestions/questions please drop them down in the comment section.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones!
See you all again soon in the next thread.

Signing off
Himanshu Chitravanshi 

Beautiful😍😍

Nice 😌✨
Ashay Sakhare
Verified

Wow 😍
sarthhkk
Verified

Badhiya 😍 
Shrivastvaravi
Verified